When and Where?
July 28th Beaumont, Alberta
Ken Nichols Recreation Centre
165km Starts at 8am
100km Starts at 9am
50km Starts at 10am
- Maps will not be released until package pickup
- @Revolution Cycle – 15103 Stony Plain Road
- Friday: 530PM-8PM
- Saturday: 930am-5:00pm
- Packages can also be picked up the day of the event. Please pick up your package BEFORE your ride starts.
- your timing chips will be in package, please do not forget these at home as you will be charged if they are not returned. in 2 years of using these we have only had 2 not returned.. lets go for 100
- Clothing purchases will be in your bag at package pickup
- Packages can be picked up the day of the event. Please pick up your packages BEFORE your ride starts.
Can I pick up my friends registration?
Yes, but we prefer not. Jerseys are a final sale but sizes may be exchanged if inventory permits.
- Please park with respect to the community we are invading!
- Parking is available to the West at the new retail outlet
- ***Absolutely be careful crossing 50 Street***
- Parking is also available in the neighborhood surrounding the event – Again please be courteous.
- Please be prepared for a hot day – Bring large water Bottles, we have lots of food but you should still bring anything you may need to thrive vs Survive -Check out Skratch nutrition or Honey Stingers – 2 of our Sponsors!
- It can rain.. please be prepapred for inclement weather!
Can I get a refund?
The Tour de L’Alberta reserves the right to cancel the event without Refund. Should severe weather or safety become a concern, the ride will be cancelled with 24hrs notice. All registrations will not be available for refund. In special circumstances and at the discretion of TDA officials we will consider moving your registration to 2019.
Is the TDA a Charity Ride?
The TDA began as a fun group ride to celebrate all things cycling and soon developed into an EBTC fundraising event. When Revolution Cycle assumed the event, the goal was to be NON-PROFIT. Volunteer Societies and Charity groups receive honorariums for their services provided. Without these wonderful volunteers the TDA could not continue to be the best one-day ride in Alberta. If you are a member of a group that would be interested in volunteering please fill out our contact form.
What do I get for my registration
You get the best game day experience when it comes to one day bike tours In Alberta! The TDA is a fun day with friends at one of the most historic and biggest bike rides in Alberta. at the TDA we strive to provide entertainment, culturally appropriate foods and a well managed event and great value for your entry fee.
You also get:
- Meal Catered by A1 Catering
- Mechanics at Start/Finish, every Rest Stop and on route vehicles
- Fully decked out Rest Stops with Music, food and Hydration
- Sag Vehicles
- Door Prizes (A chance to win a Bicycle, wheels, helmets and other cool cycling gear)
- Limited Edition Clothing at Discount prices
- Live Entertainment
- Onsite photographers
Do you need volunteers?
Always, please use our contact form to reach out to our ops manager. /contact
What are the distances?
They have changed over the years but we strive for a family ride, a half century, a full century and a metric century. In 2016 we have a 5km family ride, 57.34km (50km), 105.63km(100km) and 168.63km (160km)
You can change which distance your are participating up to the day before the event by contacting us here.
Why this Road/Route?
We strive to find the most scenic, safe, and fun route as possible. A team of experienced ride leaders sit down over the winter to find the best routes. We will not please everyone all the time. We try to find roads that do not need RCMP involvement to close as we are not racing against the clock and have time to follow rules of the road.
Can I ride a tandem recumbent mountain bike tricycle?
You can ride whatever bike you want.
I have question(s) that are not here! What do I do?
Don’t worry! You can ask one of our team members through our contact form.